$141.99Simone Barraco Signature Fork
- 100% post weld Deathproof Heat Treatment
- Increased inner fork leg radius for more tire clearance
- 1pc CNC machined steer tube with welded nut / compression bolt
- 27mm offset
- Weight: 32.1 oz.
- Colors: Black, Chrome, Sage Green
$72.99Simone Barraco Signature Bars
- 100% post weld Deathproof heat treatment
- 13 butted 4130 chromoly
- 28” wide / 10° back sweep / 3° up sweep
- Sizes: 8.8”, 9.3
- Weight: 28.7 oz. (8.8”)
- Colors: Black, Chrome, Sage Green
$323.99- Simone Barraco Signature Frame - Sizes: 20.6”, 20.8”, 21.15” - 4130 chromoly, double butted top tube and down tube - Head tube: 75° / 115mm - Seat tube: 71° / 9.0’’ / integrated seat clamp - Chain stay: 13.5” - BB: 11.5” / mid - Weight: 4.8 lbs for 20.5” - Colors: ED black, Sage Green
$37.99A wind of revolt is blowing in the streets of Barcelona. At the lead of this riot, a herd of Gipsy cats, oppressed for too long, are taking action against the authorities and are now the source of a major movement of rebellion. The wild scene of disorder you see on this seat, has been captured and drawn by Simone Barraco himself, who’s been identified as an active member of this movement..
$1.50Do you like stickers because we sure do! Check out this sticker that Shadow rider Simone Barraco created to collab with us. Simone Barraco Signature Sticker - Size: 150mm Wide - Stickers sold individually
Before adding this bike to your shopping cart, we encourage you to click the button above and check to see if you have a Subrosa dealer near you. When you purchase a bike from your local bike shop, you'll get a bike that is professionally assembled and serviced. Also, by supporting your local bike shop, you're helping build your local scene. If you don't have a dealer near you, please proceed and we'll ship your new bike right to your door.
- Frame: 100% Chromoly – Butted TT & DT
- Top Tube: 21.0"
- Chain Stay: 13.5"
- Head Tube: 75*
- Seat Tube: 71*
- Stand Over: 9.0"
- BB Height: 11.5”
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Fork: Shadow Inceptiv Forks
- Bars: 100% Chromoly - 2pc 9.0"
- Grips: Shadow Gipsy DCR
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headset: Shadow Stacked
- Stem: Shadow Treymone
- Front Rim: Shadow Truss
- Rear Rim: Shadow Truss
- Front Hub: Shadow Symbol Front
- Rear Hub: Shadow Symbol Cassette
- Tires: Shadow Strada Nuevo 2.3"
- Cranks: Subrosa Big Bitchin’ 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Sprocket: Subrosa Sabotage
- Gearing: 25 - 9
- Chain: Shadow Interlock V2
- Pedals: Shadow Surface Plastic
- Seat: Shadow Penumbra Barraco Series 7
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Rant Hinged
- Brakes: Rant Spring Brakes V2
- Weight: 12.17 kg = 26.6 lbs
$22.99Simone Barraco’s signature Strada Nuova LP tire offers a structural casing that allows this tire to function better at lower air pressures. With the popularity of lower air pressure taking foot in modern day street riding, as well as being Simone’s personal preference, this tire is engineered to roll better, function better, and hold up to the abuses of riders that prefer a little less air to cushion those heavy hits
$150.99The Noster Fork is all new for the Subrosa line up. Features include tapered fork legs, new compression system, new steer tube, responsive 27mm offset, and new small invest cast dropouts. Our lightest fork to date, and we stand behind them with a lifetime warranty.
Simone Barraco is very particular about the parts he rides. When we started this project, he had a very clear vision of what he preferred in a grip and what would suit his riding style. Various rib widths and shapes were used in the design for maximum performance, comfort and durability. The Gipsy grips 160mm length and proprietary rib design give it the feel and circumference of a stretched grip right off the shelf, while symmetrical ends allow the grip to be installed in either direction depending on rider preference. A performance grip for a high performing rider!