- Matt Ray Signature
- Sizes: 20.5”, 20.75”, 21”
- 4130 Sanko chromoly, double butted top tube, double butted down tube
- Head tube: Heat Treated with TT and DT gussets / 120mm tall and 75° angle
- Seat tube: 8.75’’ tall and 71° angle
- Chain stays: Subrosa wishbone / 13.4’ slammed - 13.6’’ centered
- BB: MID / 11.5”
- Weight: 4.8 lbs (20.5”)
BRAKE MOUNTS NOT INCLUDED
Click HERE for Brake Mounts
Utilizing everything that matters and nothing that doesn't was the running theme of the Subrosa OM frame. Removing expensive flare such as welded on chain and seat stay caps, excluding an integrated seat clamp, and paying close attention to other solely aesthetic design features allowed us to develop an amazing, high quality after market frame with the best possible value we could provide.
Joris' riding style is progressive and unique. To compliment this he wanted a special frame that would allow his creative riding to expand. Utilizing a 11.7" bottom bracket height for clearance, 12.9" slammed rear end, and a taller 125mm head tube this frame was designed to Joris' exact specifications so he can continue doing what he does best...Killing It!
Let this frame do the same for you.