$14.99Trill is when you’re hustlin’, trill is when you’re grindin’ The Rant Trill Pedal is molded from a durable reinforced nylon composite material, that grinds smooth and long. The advanced parallelogram design features 13 molded pins per side with intricate micro knurling and integrated logo for max traction. 4140 heat treated chromoly axles with 6mm broached end and precision loose ball bearings keep ‘em rolling smooth.
- Nylon/ Fiberglass body
- 4140 chromoly axle
- 95mm length x 100mm wide
- Thickness: 18mm / 24mm @ bearing cover
- Weight: 13.5 oz.
- Colors: black, pepto pink white af, 90’s purple, orange, neon green, neon yellow, blue, red
$30.99We created the Shadow Cranium Sprocket to add a bit of personality to your ride. Another in the long line of graphics based sprockets, this time featuring a stylized skull and Shadow logo. With care and attention to function the shape is strategically forged from high end 7075 alloy material to keep running straight and long.
- 5mm thick 7075-T6 alloy
- 1/8” flat and offset teeth
- 24mm bore
- Includes 19mm & 22mm adaptors
- Sizes: 25T and 28T
- Weight: 2.6 oz. for 25T
- Colors: black, raw polish, matte copper, viral tye-die
$6.99Stack it as high as you want with Rant Stack Em headset spacers. Kit includes 3 spacers in distinct sizes, anodized like candy for custom stack and looks. Total stack height of 16mm combined.
- 100% CNC 6061 -T6 Alloy
- For 1 1/8” headsets
- Includes 3mm, 5mm, 8mm
- Weight: 2.6 oz for kit
- Colors: black, silver, 90’s purple, blue, red, orange
- 3 panel construction
- Denim top
- Faux leopard trim
- Shadow Coffin pivotal patch
- Woven Shadow label
- Hollow bolt
- Weight: 8.9 oz for slim, 12.4 oz for mid
$30.99You asked for it and you got it – Rant Shred NMB We took the clean and classic lines, and color matched the embroidered logo for a tone on tone vibe that screams chill. All this goodness wrapped up in a quality blend of fabrics - How much more black can it be – none, none more black...
- Mid size with 3 panel twill and pleather
- High density foam
- Slim base with hidden guts
- Reinforced nose
- Weight: 12.6 oz.
$154.99Same great spec and quality as its 20” cousins, the new Rant 22” Moonwalker II Wheel offers an affordable and quality way to upgrade or replace wheels and rims for this hard to find size. Rear wheels available in freecoaster, left and right hand drive. Double wall rims for all.
$141.99Simone Barraco Signature Fork
- 100% post weld Deathproof Heat Treatment
- Increased inner fork leg radius for more tire clearance
- 1pc CNC machined steer tube with welded nut / compression bolt
- 27mm offset
- Weight: 32.1 oz.
- Colors: Black, Chrome, Sage Green
$37.99From an arts & crafts project to reality the new Subrosa Rose seat came to life from an experiment to see how this seat could look. I made a sample, and the response was crazy! Every time the seat was shown people were drawn to it and more importantly wanted it. We heard our fans loud and clear and created a high quality embroidered version the seat on a super durable canvas material.
$11.99Mark Burnett Signature Grip
- Proven DCR material
- 170mm length
- Includes Subrosa Nylon bar ends
- Colors: Black, Ice Blue, Black/Neon Marble, Gum, Black / Neon Green Marble, Army Green
$72.99Simone Barraco Signature Bars
- 100% post weld Deathproof heat treatment
- 13 butted 4130 chromoly
- 28” wide / 10° back sweep / 3° up sweep
- Sizes: 8.8”, 9.3
- Weight: 28.7 oz. (8.8”)
- Colors: Black, Chrome, Sage Green
Matt Ray Signature Model
- Cold forged & CNC machined 6061-T6 Alloy
- Heat treated cro-mo M8 solid hex bolts
- Reach: 48mm
- Rise: 8.5mm
- Stack Height: 27mm
- Width: 48mm
- Weight: 11.3oz.
- Colors: black, raw polish, matte copper, extinguish
$9.99The Rant Strap On Guard is a universal fit front guard molded from the same durable nylon composite as Rant Pegs. Designed for fool proof installation, the strap ports line up directly with 3 cross pattern on front hubs with a maximum flange diameter of 55mm. Includes 3 nylon straps.
- For front use only
- Universal fit / maximum hub flange 55mm
- Durable nylon / fiberglass high density composite
- Works with 3 cross spoke pattern
- Weight: 1 oz.
- Colors: black
$38.99Matt Ray keeps his bike dripping in designer wear with the all new Roseyard Seat. A touch of class, and a touch of bling make the perfect match to any bike whether is hesh or fresh. Classic mid-sized pivotal seat with an all over patterned front panel, embroidered chain and Subrosa medallion, and a durable faux leather back panel for durability
- Matt Ray Signature Seat
- Pivotal style only
- High density MID size padding
- 3 panels design, Double stitched seams
- High quality vinyl fabric with Kevlar stripes on top panel
- Slim base with hidden guts, hidden bumpers and reinforced nose
- Weight: 12 oz.
$149.99Working with Mark Burnett, we designed the Odin Fork to be a lightweight, durable fork that’s perfect for all his shred needs. We made improvements to all the problem areas in modern forks. The steer tube is threadless, making that area much stronger. Our proprietary steer tube design increases strength at the bearing race, another point where forks typically break. We used hydroformed legs with butted thickness because the hydroforming makes it stronger than a typical weld and polish of other forks. Our exclusive RigiDrop system stiffens the drops, stopping the ‘sway’ that a traditional welded drop, making it stronger and less prone to cracking at another problem area. Available in 2 offsets to satisfy the most discerning rider.
$17.99The Rant Squad Tire is a great tire for all around use, from dirt to park to street. The Rant designed an exclusive tread design offers a large contact area with minimal rolling resistance. We also added micro- knurled surface for optimum performance and improved traction. The medium pressure rating helps cushion those big drops. The Squad Tire is ready to shred all!
- Cold Forged & CNC machined 6061
- T6 Alloy
- Heat treated cro-mo oversize M8 solid hex bolts
- Reach: 48mm
- Rise: 36mm
- Stack Height: 29.5mm
- Width: 50mm
- Weight 11.9 oz
- Colors: Black, Polished, Camo, Blood Splatter
$22.99Following the design of many motorcycle and car tires from the hot rod days, the all-new Subrosa Sawtooth Tires combine today's technology and materials with yesterdays tried and true tread pattern. The goal was to create a very smooth, very round tire that kept contact with the ground if you are drag racing in a straight line, or leaning hard into a carve. The tread pattern gives just enough traction to stick on dirt also. These bad boys are wide, smooth and durable.